mercredi, février 06, 2019

06.02.19, contribution 6, israel palestine, LCP

blog: madic50.blogspot.com / Book: The Two forms, ed. Amazon

Paris, Wednesday, February 6, 2019

CONTRIBUTION (6) TO THE NATIONAL DEBATE WISHED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC IN 2019. THE ISRAELO-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT (Continuation of reflection No. 5 of 1st February 2019, see: madic50)


February 5th LCP publishes a field report made by a Palestinian. At the same time, I receive by email some agit-prop programs from some political parties, such as a film about Chabra and Chatila.

I think it is useful to respond to this request and to give my opinion on this Israeli-Palestinian question.

Israel is needed to counter Arab expansionism and beyond Muslim.
It is also for us that this country is working.
Fortunately, the Europeans have in this place this Jewish population, courageous and capable.
I do not see who in Europe, under the conditions specific to our region, faces this responsibility.
I hope the Israelis will never give up; especially on Jerusalem.
On the other hand, hoping for an agreement between two people who each cut their children's dicks to separate them from the rest of the men is not a utopia but a scam.
The war will continue and it commits the distribution of each in two camps that otherwise have nothing to do with their European namesakes.
For my part, in this insoluble conflict, although I do not share any of the prevailing ideas among the Jews, I support the State of Israel.


MARC SALOMONE

Aucun commentaire: